Thursday, June 25, 2015
Now-a-days, more and more people are forgoing the traditional "show up at the airport and try and find parking," and choosing the less stressful alternative known as off-airport parking. Qwik Park has been serving Detroit Metro Airport as an off-airport parking carrier for many years, so we know what you want and strive to serve your every need.
Choosing off-airport parking will actually save you time and money! Whether you live in Detroit and plan to park with Qwik Park, or you reside in a far off city, chances are your large airport boasts an off-airport parking facility. Instead of driving around for 15 minutes searching for a parking spot that is safe and budget friendly, why not make a free online reservation from the comfort of your own home, weeks before your departure date? Not only will you eliminate some of the stress related with Detroit Metro Airport Parking, you will be paying much less per day than the airport charges.
In the time that you would spend looking for a parking space on airport property, you could be pulling into our facility and enjoying a free shuttle ride to the airport while you car rests securely on our lot. Who likes to drive through the confusing airport anyway? Leave that to our experienced staff and prepare for your trip!
Well, what are you waiting for? Make your online reservation today and start your Detroit Airport Parking journey. Revolutionize your travel!
Monday, June 15, 2015
When you arrive at our Detroit Airport Parking facility, we only require a few short minutes to check you in AND shuttle you to the airport? How easy is that?! You can expedite the process even further by making a free online reservation via our Qwik Park Website so your parking space will be guaranteed upon your arrival. Online reservations are never required, but are always recommended! We strive to make your Detroit Airport Parking process simple and easy for you. When you arrive at our facility, all you have to do is:
Thursday, June 4, 2015
School is almost out and summer is about to be upon us! Not surprisingly, most people take a vacation during this time of the year. With tons of people traveling, the airport's can get a little hectic and stress levels may be high! Check out our list of tips on how to survive traveling to your summer vacation destination:
1. Shoes Off! Well, for TSA scanning, that is! TSA is generally stressful, but can become even more of a burden with the entire family in tow. Before you reach the TSA agents, remove your shoes, take out all liquids etc. Being prepared before you reach the front of the line will help ensure a smooth process.
2. Bend the Rules. Traveling with the kids? We can almost guarantee that you are going to stray from their normal daily routine...and that's okay! Instead of stressing about a missed bedtime, look on the positive side and go with the flow. The kiddos and your mind will thank you!
3. Fly Mid-Week. Want to beat the crowds? [Who doesn't?!] Try and schedule your flights mid-week and enjoy less crowded flights. Stuck leaving on a weekend? Don't fret! See if any flights leave early in the morning, or later in the evening as these are also fantastic times to fly.
4. Call your Bank. Nothing is worse than being stuck away from home with a frozen bank account because you forgot to call and let your company know you are using your credit card out of the state/country. Do this early [now!] before you forget during the bustle of planning your trip!
5. Make Photocopies! Make multiple copies of your passport, ID, flight information etc. to keep on your person in addition to the real thing. Scan these documents and email them to yourself so that you are always able to access them in the event you lose the originals.
Do you really want to stress less this summer? Make your free online reservation for Detroit Airport parking with Qwik Park and save time and money!